Callisto-X Series | Outdoor SMD
The CALLISTO-X SERIES features a high brightness outdoor LED display primarily used for outdoor signage. However, this product has been specifically designed and developed to integrate into a multitude of applications such as rental, perimeter and fixed. Users have the option to choose which application they will integrate their outdoor LED display by selecting from a variety of add-on components such as; rental connectors and clamps, perimeter cushion base or fixed install fixation points.
- MULTITUDE OF INTEGRATION OPTIONS: Rental, Perimeter or Fixed.
- HIGH BRIGHTNESS: 7500+ Nits (12,000 nits full brightness white).
- WATER AND DUST PROOF: IP67 certified.
- HEAT DISSIPATION EFFICIENT: Dissipates less heat due to lower LED currents.
- FULL REDUNDANCY SIGNAL: Zero down time during screen operating time.
- HOT SWAPPABLE PSU: Equipped with dual-power supply and dynamic load system ensures the show will continue to go on.
- REAL TIME MONITORING: Able to monitor and auto-adjust temperature, voltage/power consumption, data and many other aspects in real time.
- MULTI-CABINET SIZES: Enables end-user with the flexibility to customize their LED displays size.
- INCREASED SIGN DURABILITY: Lower LED currents which in turn put less stress on the LED wear and tear.
- COLOR & BRIGHTNESS CALIBRATION: Fully calibrated to meet REC709 and REC2020 calibration standards.
Available Pitches (mm)
THIN AND LIGHT, 100mm and 25.5kg/m2
FRONT AND REAR ACCESS
PIN CONNECTOR INSTEAD OF FLAT CABLE, FAST MODULE INSTALLATION
4.2V POWER VOLTAGE TECHNOLOGY, LESS POWER CONSUMPTION
PATENTED IN HOUSE CUSTOM CONTROL SYSTEM
Our Control System can run on-line (synchronous) as well as off-line (asynchronous). The displays can be accessed, controlled as well as monitored online thanks to our unique, reliable and stable Linux-based platform.
DATA, POWER BACK-UP & MONITORING
The system monitors every LED lamp and Power Supply, with the ability to notify immediately upon failure. This highly innovative function ensures continuous display up-time. In case of failure, your displays’ control system can send a SMS or an e-mail, and inform you of the exact error in occurring.
All X & Y coordinates are kept in our client project database. When you order new tiles for an existing project we retrieve the original X & Y coordinates. This ensures during calibration all colors are matched properly. Typically in video mode you will not see any color differences, however when white is at 50% brightness the user may see a slight difference in color.
After calibrating with our Radiant PM-1400F Calibration System in a dark room, the wave length difference for each color will only be less than 0.01nm. Our patented control system allows users to select several different color spaces such as; 2k (REC709), 4K (REC2020) or create your own color space by using our user-friendly software.
COLOR COORDINATION PROCESS
The same batch of LED’s with discrete distribution are all moved to PAL Mode Chroma Area through color coordinate calibration Technology. Since each LED batch produced has different coordinates this requires precise color calibration, which in turn allows:
1. Allows the LED display to show natural and vivid colors.
2. Ensures that all LEDs have been color rendered
DIGITAL DATA REVISION
If an single pixel fails, the data will be read-out from the EEPROM and then re-wrote to the replacement chip. After this process the brightness value is calibrated again to ensure the uniformity of the entire system, thus providing easy and fast maintainability. At the same time, the system records every displays’ initial calibration data to avoid uneven brightness caused by led attenuation. The updated screen brightness calibration data and recorded data, both ensure the uniformity of
the display’s brightness over a period of time.